Should I take ProLon?
ProLon is intended for use by healthy individuals who want to enhance their health and wellbeing, and by overweight individuals who want to proactively manage their weight in an easy and healthy way. ProLon has been shown to help maintain healthy levels of systolic blood pressure while reducing abdominal fat and waist circumference*.
*Benefits seen in a clinical trial when ProLon was used once a month for 3 consecutive months.
How To Take ProLon
• Consume the ProLon meal plan for 5 consecutive days.
• Do not consume any other food and preferably no additional liquid other than water or herbal (non-caffeinated) tea. Your doctor can approve exceptions.
• Resume your normal diet for the rest of the month, making sure to undergo the one day transition diet at the end of the 5 days.
Instructions included in each ProLon® carton.
*Participants in the clinical trials consumed ProLon once a month for 3 consecutive months.
How Often Should You Take ProLon?
The frequency of ProLon can be dependent on your body weight, baseline markers and health measurements, and should be determined after an evaluation and recommendation from your health care provider.
The first time someone undergoes ProLon we recommend once per month for three consecutive months. After completing the first three cycles, one can consider no more than one cycle every month for up to 6 months or continue once every 3 months depending on health goals.
Is Fasting for Me?
Do not fast or use a fasting product to support fasting if:
- You have a known, diagnosed, or suspected eating disorder
- You have a fever, cough, diarrhea, signs of an active infection, are at risk for recurrent infection
- You are underweight (See Weight Chart)
- You are breastfeeding or are pregnant
- You have dietary restrictions
- Are under the age of 18 or over the age of 70.
- If you have experienced protein deficiency or are malnourished
- 4’11”-5’2” and under 100 pounds
- 5’3”-5’4” and under 105 pounds
- 5’5”-5’7” and under 115 pounds
- 5’8”-5’10” and under 125 pounds
- 5’11”-6’0” and under 135 pounds
- 6’1”-6’4” and under 150 pounds
Important information for those with diagnosed medical conditions or age restrictions:
Do not fast or use any fasting products for fasting purposes if you have a fever, cough, diarrhea, signs of an active infection, are at risk for recurrent infection, are underweight, are breastfeeding, are pregnant, have dietary restrictions, or are under the age of 18 or over the age of 70.
Only fast or use fasting products under a doctor’s supervision if you have diabetes (types 1 or 2), cancer, congestive heart failure, or a history of fainting (syncope).
Do not undertake fasting or use any fasting products for fasting purposes if you have a known, diagnosed, or suspected eating disorder
Risks and Precautions:
Do not use ProLon if you are allergic to nuts, celeriac/celery, oats, or sesame, or any other ingredients in ProLon.
Due to nature of fasting, there are common complaints associated with it including fatigue, headache, dizziness, and difficulty with concentration during the fasting period. Complaints are mild and tolerated for most people.
Although ProLon is designed to mitigate many of these risks of fasting by providing specific macro and micronutrients, because it is still a low calorie diet, we encourage you to discuss with your healthcare provider whether the practice of fasting or the use of fasting mimicking diet is right for you.
Please avoid the following during the 5-days of the program:
• Any strenuous exercising or activities that may consume a high level of calories.
• Extreme temperature environments like hot tubs and saunas, or driving long distances under strong sun or heat exposure.
Since ProLon is a food based program, please stop the product should you experience any symptom of an allergic reaction such as a rash, change in voice, swelling or fever.
If you feel light headed or faint, you should eat something or drink juice or consume a beverage with sugar. If your symptoms do not subside, please contact your physician or if you feel this is a life threatening emergency, call 911.
As a company dedicated to your health, we offer complimentary consultations with certified health coaches. After purchasing ProLon, you will receive the instructions in the ProLon box telling you how to schedule this call. We urge you to schedule your call prior to starting your ProLon fast so you can benefit the most from the coaching calls.
ProLon is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. ProLon and statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA.